The requirement was to deliver a TV-standard broadcast to be streamed for fans via the Allianz Premier 15s website. This included a pre-match show, half time and full time analysis, VT feature content and full-match coverage.
The RFU was looking to invest in their live offering in order to elevate the coverage of the women’s coverage for the new season. As part of this initiative, InspoHub were asked to cover Exeter Chiefs Vs Gloucester Hartpury in the opening clash of the campaign.
Previous seasons had seen the Premier 15s coverage dip in and out of multi-camera setups. The aim for the coming year was to deliver comprehensive live content that not only equaled the level of production invested into the men’s game, but offered something fresh for an ever-growing part of the sport.
Wanting to build on previous years, InspoHub were tasked with delivering the following:
- Produce and deliver a full match day show and game coverage
- 7 camera setup pitchside with an onsite outside broadcast vehicle
- Integrated pre-match, half time and full time shows with presenter and guests
- A pitchside studio to host presenters and guests
- Live interviews with players and staff
- Produce and deliver a pre-match VT
- Capture player stadium arrivals
- Send game coverage to the in-stadium big screens
- Design a bespoke graphics package to be used throughout coverage
- Deliver instant replays and highlight reels for in-play, half time and post match shows
- Deliver a full highlights package to be shared across the RFU’s social channels
- Rig and de-rig the entire onsite setup